Freedom has its life in the hearts

Nothing is more difficult

Disclaimer.

Hello, welcome to www.hermemoriesoffourseasons.blogspot.com. :D
No spamming, ripping, vulgarities.
Disclaimer is not welcome. :D


Profile.

Photobucket
I'm a ordinary teenage who longs for freedom.
My birthday's on 5 April, sweet sixteen.
Don't you think freedom is a key to your happiness?


My wants.

* SPM Straight A's
* New handphone
* Ipod touch
* Grow taller!
* Freedom! :D
* more big big bags :D
* more shoesss
* moreee clothes <3


Beloved.

shieng ❤
ching ❤
ling ❤
adrian
amelia ng(:
amelia&chew
amos
ashley
benjamin
bernard
carena
cheryl
chia sing
chung lih
dee lun
eddie
e wei
fiona
fook lee
han zhang
ida(:
justin
leonard
li xien
marcus
michelle
rachie
say wei(:
traser
veron
wei nian
william(:
xing yao


Footprints


ShoutMix chat widget





I wish I can fly.

Photobucket
words can't describe how much they mean to me. <3

Rewind.

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 March 2010

Credits.

Designer: Jocelyn.
Bases: Surrender!yourtechno.
Quotes: Quotegarden
Avatar: Glitter-graphics
Image hosting: Photobucket
Hosting: Blogskins| Blogger
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010
Title: You're nothing now. (:

hohoho~ someone has been complaining my blog is dead,
so yeah, i shall update it a lil. :DDD
see, I'm such a GOOD girl for keeping the promise. =P
oh well, my holidays was bored..
I spent most of the time at home online, facebook, sleep, eat
and helped my mum cleaned the house.
that's torturing! 'cause after the cleaning session,
my hands looked like my granny's hands
and my body full of bruises and scratches. GRR!
But mummy is kind enough, she brought me to eat bak kut teh
after all the hard work. :DDDD
mm hmm, and I went some random places with sister and her friends. :P
kay, I shall not elaborate them.
too many stuff to talk about it cause it was fun. weee!
Oh, and thanks to my beloved pet brother, jia jun
for giving me my 1st christmas present in my life! HAHA!:P
I appreciate it lots and love it. :D
and thanks to some froggy giving me his christmas present to me.
famous amossssss.. hohoho~ I just ate it yesterday. AWESOME!
umm, basically 1st week of school was as usual - bored!
there're these program maju diri thingy
which more like lullaby to me.. I fell asleep million of times..
kay, not to mention how embarrassed I was
when the teacher caught me in red handed.. and asked me
"Girl, your neck pain is it? Do you need yoko yoko?"
goshhh! everyone was laughing.. geeez!
I felt like digging a hole and hide right inside it. :'(
and umm.. that's all I guess?

I lovee amelia ng, michelle wong, ooisaywei, angelica tee and lydia law. :D
my adorable cousin. hearts!
awesome view. :D
my super duper cute nephew. Ihearthim!
my christmas present. :D
randoms. i love the strawberry. :P
It's good to know that
You finally realized what you've done to me.
Even though, it's late.
But, it's better than nothing. :)